GCA Agents Seminar
Tuesday 1 March 2011, Business Design Centre, London
GCA Agents Seminar is to take place on the afternoon of Tuesday 1st March 2011 at the Business Design Centre, London.
This event is now fully booked!
This seminar is aimed at new publishers and will cover:
- How to grow your business through sales agents,
- The latest developments on the legal side and agents contracts
- Publisher’s experiences (both good and bad!)
- The issues from an agent’s point of view.
- There will be also Q&A discussion of the issues with our panel of speakers.
The speakers will be: top publishers Rachel Hare of Belly Button Designs and David Hicks of Really Good, the GCA’s legal expert, Richard Bailey and one of the UK’s most successful agents, Sarah Cowling.
Registration will be at 1.30pm, where sandwiches and refreshments will be served. We will start the seminar at 2pm and end at 5pm.
The cost is £20+VAT for GCA members and £85+VAT for non-members (or join the GCA and get one place at the seminar for free!).
The deadline for bookings for this event is Thursday 24 February. For further information and a booking form please contact Sharon Little at: email@example.com